Houston Texas snow machine rentals 877-278-9626
Simple steps for having a snow machine rental company out to your home, church, day camp, winter camp, or carnival in Houston, Texas for your next special event:
1. Make sure the weather is right. The temperature should be above 25 º .
2. In Houston, Texas and surrounding cities there should be options for renting a snow machine within 250 miles. Look on the internet. This is a tiny industry so if you get someone on the phone in a different market then ask for referrals. We all know each other in this snow machine rental business.
3. Make sure the price quoted includes the fake snow machine and artificial snow solution. As long as you call a reputable company the equipment should work well.
4. The delivery/ pick-up/ set-up should be extra. When you are working with professional snow equipment rental companies you should always have options. Depending on the type of event you have scheduled you should rent accordingly. If your school carnival will last all day then the recommendation (by the experts) is for you to not pay for the attendant. When renting a professional snow machine from a reputable company then the set-up and operation of the equipment will be simple.
5. Always get clear instructions with the snow machine rental.
6. Pricing varies. Night clubs and college parties cost more. The expectation and number of attendees is higher at those events. Those events start and end at non-traditional times so you will pay a premium for those rentals. The attendant fee at a night club party is recommended. Church snow events may last one hour or more. These events have very little set-up and break-down. The young people love the foam snow the most.
7. In Houston, Texas call 1-877-278-9626 to get the most local snow machine rental for your next snow holiday party.